Friday, February 20, 2009

I am blogging about surfing and why I feel that it is an important thing in my life. I personally love to be in the water. It is the time that I feel most at home and most comfortable with my surroundings. The ocean is our single biggest and most reliable and natural resource. We need to take care of our ocean and always clean our beaches. The single most best and engaging feeling that i have ever experienced is being inside of a head high barrel and riding it out for as long as you can. By the end of a good wave you will know that you killed it because your legs will be burning by the end of that ride. Getting bowled is the best feeling because it is like a different escape to another world. When your in there nothing else matters you escape from reality and all in all you just feel great about yourself after making it through a head high shacking wave.








No comments:

Post a Comment